This last month has been absolutely amazing. We have had the opportunity to be in quite a few churches in Oklahoma and Texas. We have left each church feeling beyond blessed. When we were in missions conference in Oklahoma, I met Daniel at a restaurant. Daniel just moved recently with his dad to the area. He grew up occasionally going to a free will baptist church. He now attends a contemporary church with his dad. He said that it just doesn’t feel like church. He was very open to the Gospel, but I don’t believe he is saved. Please pray that he would come to know Jesus as his Savior and get connected with the church there. We are excited to be back closer to home for most of the summer. The Lord has blessed us with being able to schedule most of our summer meetings in Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana. Thank you so much for your prayers and support.
- Safety as we continue to travel. We will be traveling in Michigan and Indiana most of this next month.
- Please pray for Daniel’s salvation.
- Pray for us to continue to schedule meetings.
- We now have around 48% of the support we need to get to the field.
- God has given us many great churches partnering with us financially, but more importantly churches that are praying for us.
Austin and Rhadee Cowling