Greetings Pastor and Church Family
It is our prayer this letter finds you enjoying this holiday season. Once again, it seems impossible that another year has almost registered itself in history. Even though we know it does not, it sure seems like time goes by faster and faster with every passing year.
Since our last letter in October, we have been EXTRA busy. Being that we are in the southern hemisphere, we are in springtime and getting ready to go into summer which means more ministry opportunities. We have been having some wonderful special meetings and services as well as in full preparation mode for all the Christmas activities, youth camps in January, special meetings, and all the normal activities that go with the ministry. Here are just a few BLESSINGS from the past two months.
- We have had 4 first time visitors in our Sunday services.
- 2 souls saved in our services!! A young lady named Jessica, (23 years old) and Leo (12 years old).
- We celebrated Mother’s Day with 9 mothers present in our Sunday services.
- Angela hosted a Mother ́s Day tea with a total of 40 ladies in attendance. 28 of those were visitors!!!
- Angela and I had the privilege of traveling to Bolivia. Angela was invited to teach a Sunday School Teacher’s Seminar and I spoke at a couples meeting and preached in 2 churches. We enjoyed the time with friends and co-labourers in the ministry and what a blessing it was to see three people accept Christ as Savior after the messages!
- We have been working extra hard on getting our camp in order for camp season. We are almost done with all the heavy work and lack only a few minor jobs. THANK YOU so much to those of you who responded to our important need for our camp by way of sending funds to help us with our camp ministry. We appreciate your willingness to help us out. It means so much to us.
- What a comfort to know that “…God will supply all our needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” We recognize that our support and help remains stable because of faithful stewards (our partners in the ministry) like you. Therefore, we send you our heartfelt thanks for what it costs you to see that we can remain where God has called us to serve Him. Thank you so much for remembering us in your prayers and for your financial support. Please know that we appreciate you very much.
WE DO COVET YOUR PRAYERS for good health, guidance and wisdom in these coming months. PLEASE PRAY the Lord will use every service, meeting and youth camp to draw people to our Saviour, as well as, seeing the Lord working in lives of Christians and even calling more young people into His service.
We want to send our sincerest wishes for a wonderful, Christ-centered holiday season. Our prayers are that God will bless you with a wonderful Christmas season and keep you in the New Year to come.
May you have a wonderful Christmas and great beginning to the New Year!