Friday, June 5, 2020
STAGE 2 – Begins Sunday, June 7, 2020
- Fellowship Hall will be opened.
- All Sunday School classes, nurseries, and children’s ministries will resume.
- All Sunday School classes will meet in the same location as normal. The seats will be spaced out to provide appropriate distance between people.
- Junior Church has been moved to the College and Career Class upstairs in the Fellowship Hall.
- All teachers can wear masks if they would feel more comfortable.
STAGE 2 – Policies and Procedures
1. Those who are over 65 or have underlying health conditions are still encouraged to stay home and continue watching services online, but are NOT prohibited from attending in person.
2. Social Distancing Protocols For Stage 2
- We will continue to refrain from passing offering plates during our services, but instead provide online giving through our website or through an offering box in the back of the Auditorium.
- All physical contact is discouraged.
- Please feel free to wear a mask and gloves if you would feel more comfortable.
- Our coffee service is still on hold for the time being.
3. Cleaning and sanitation
- We will clean and sanitize all restrooms and door handles prior to each service.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at the entrance of the Auditorium.
- We will have the main doors opened before and after the service to prevent anyone from having to touch the doors.
- All toys in the children’s classes and nurseries will be sanitized prior to each service.